The BC Strength T-Bell is a versatile plate-loaded training device that can be used for a wide range of exercises. We use the BC Strength T-Bell at Glute Lab, specifically when performing elevated exercises like Straddle Lifts, Sumo Squats, Romanian Deadlifts and Bent Rows. The BC Strength T-Bell can also be used for Sumo and Conventional Deadlifts.
The BC Strength T-Bell holds standard Olympic plates (inside diameter of 2") and can also be used with resistance bands.
We also developed the BC Strength 25lb Weight Plate, which is the perfect size to be used with the BC Strength T-Bell. Click here to purchase.
- Made in the USA
- Made from High Strength ABS (tougher and more resistant than steel or aluminum)
- 400lb/181kg tested lift/load capacity
- Main shaft is 1lb/0.45kg, neutral Grip handle is 0.75lb/0.35kg and prone grip handle is 0.55lb/0.25kg.
- Comes with 2 handle options (prone and neutral hand positions)
- Ergonomic moulded handle designs assure optimum grip when lifting
- Zinc coated high strength carbon steel selection pin (rated to 750lbs/340kg)
- Main shaft fits all Olympic size weight plates (2" inside diameter)
- Light weight and easy to transport
- Keyed shaft/handles makes for easy adjustments
- 5 starting positions with 2" increments