The BC Strength Bar is our standard barbell and can be used for a wide range of exercises, including squats, deadlifts, presses and pulls. This is our most versatile bar and is suitable for Olympic and Powerlifting.
The BC Strength Bar holds standard Olympic plates (inside diameter of 2").
Please note that no weight plates are included with this purchase.
- Made in the USA
- 2000 lbs. tested lifting capacity
- Dimensions: 86.5 inches (L) 28.5mm (diameter)
- 190,000 psi min tensile strength
- Turned, ground and polished steel
- Light/Medium knurling
- No center knurling
- Dual Marks - Olympic and Powerlifting
- Dual Oillite bronze bushings in each bar end
- Dual Snap Ring construction
- Weight: 20 kg
- Bright clear zinc bar coating
- Bright clear zinc electroplated bar ends with a 16.5 inch loadable sleeve
At present our typical shipping times within the US are 5-10 days.
At present our typical shipping times to Canada are 1-2 weeks.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Please use the International quote form here to submit your request to receive a quote for Alaskan, Hawaiian, or South/Central American orders.
Please add your required products to the cart and use the shipping estimation calculator. This will give you an accurate shipping rate for your order.
Please note that products may be shipped in separate packages, and that these may arrive at different times.
Please note that any non-US orders may attract additional fees and taxes imposed by your country. These are payable by you, the customer, so you should check with the relevant authorities before placing your order and agreeing to these terms.
Customers will be sent tracking information once their unit is being shipped.
A 25% restocking fee applies to all cancellations and returns. Original shipping costs will also be deducted from any refund made after the unit has left our manufacturer. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. All returns must reach our manufacturer in their original packaging, unused, with all original documentation and in a saleable condition.
For more information check our Frequently Asked Questions guide.
Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
We sincerely hope that you are completely happy with your product(s), but please make a note of our Refund & Returns Policy.
1. We require a full, correct shipping address at the time of ordering and we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions on your part. Please check all of the details of your order very carefully before completing the checkout process. If an incorrect address is entered then your order may have already shipped and you will be responsible for shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund. If you do enter an incorrect shipping address then please let us know immediately and we will check the status of your order and attempt to cancel it.
2. If the item has shipped but you have not yet received the product and simply do not want the item, you will be refunded the original sales price minus a 25% restocking fee, subject to our standard returns conditions. You will be responsible for packaging and shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund.
3. If the product arrives in good shape, has no structural defect, and you simply do not want the item, you will be refunded the original sales price minus a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for packaging and shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund, subject to our standard returns conditions. Returns of this nature must be received at our returns center within 14 days of you receiving the item.
Returns must be authorized by BC Strength prior to being sent, and all returns are subject to the below conditions:
a. The product has not been used and there are no visible signs of wear or usage of the product you are returning.
b. The product must be packaged in the original packaging, in exactly the same condition as it was shipped to you.
c. The product is your responsibility until it reaches our returns center.
If you are in any doubt at all that the product you are returning has signs of wear or usage then you can send us detailed images of the product so we can assess before you return it.
Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order.
Please complete our Return Request form here to request the return of a product.
After a return has been authorized, you will be issued with a return label for your package. At this stage we will also inform you of the return costs and any further instructions required to return your product. International customers are responsible for shipping any returned products back to us using the returns address provided upon authorization.
Please note that digital product orders, such as ebooks or training programs, can not be cancelled and no refunds are payable on such products.
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
If the product arrives damaged, we will of course provide you with a replacement for the damaged parts or arrange a replacement item. Please note that since the damage will likely have arisen during shipping, we need to provide our shipping company with evidence of the damage in a timely manner. Therefore, to receive a replacement free of charge, you must contact us to report the damage within 7 days of receipt of the product and you must include photos of the damage and outside packaging. Items arriving showing any damage to the outside packaging should be signed for as "damaged", where possible. If you report any damage to us after 7 days of receiving the product, or do not provide photos of the damaged parts and packaging, we will need to charge you for the replacement parts and the associated shipping costs.
What happens if my product fails due to a defect?
If the product arrives in good shape, and later fails because of a manufacturer's structural defect, contact our support team immediately, and we will repair or replace at our expense (subject to our standard warranties).
What warranties cover my BC Strength product(s)?
Thanks for your purchase from BC Strength. Please make a note of our warranty policy. Unless stated otherwise, all products are under warranty for home use only.
Our product warranties apply to products under normal use, i.e. where products have been used for their intended purpose. If you have any questions about the correct and proper use of any BC Strength products then please contact us.
Warranty periods start from the date that goods are delivered.
All upholstery and soft goods have a 90 day warranty.
All resistance bands have a 1 year warranty against breaking or manufacturing defects.
Welded frames and structures have a 2 year warranty against breaking or manufacturing defects. Additionally, the welded frames and structures of the following products are covered for commercial use: Bar products (excluding the Thruster Bar Lite), weight plates, BC T-Bell, the Thruster 2.0, the Thruster 3.0, the 45-Degree Hyper, the Nordic Ham Curl and the Glute Rack.
Paint, plating and other cosmetic coatings are warranted to arrive in new condition. These are expected to wear over time and are not covered under any further warranty.
Should any product or part fail within the timeframes stated above then please contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you.