The Hip Thruster is currently on backorder and we expect to be back in stock on 22nd November. Any backorders will ship at this time.
The Hip Thruster is the best way to perform the hip thrust exercise, which is the most effective way to increase the strength and size of the gluteus maximus for enhanced sports performance. The Hip Thruster allows the use of resistance bands, free weights or a combination of both to create the biggest challenge to the glute muscles.
The Hip Thruster is a standalone unit built to a commercial quality and designed without moving parts to ensure durability. The incorporation of the bench within the Hip Thruster unit reduces the risk of injury to the trainee from movement of an unsecured bench.
- Approx dimensions - total unit footprint: 33 3/4”-38" wide x 55 1/2” long x 16 1/4” high
- Approx dimensions - main body of unit: 25 1/2” wide x 45 1/4” long x 16 1/4” high
- Approximate weight: 102 lbs
- 2 band pins provided
- 2 wheels and single handle for easy transportation and storage
- Color: Fine-textured black Note: Units ordered before mid-May 2016 were in the original clear-coated brushed steel
- Padding color: Black
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- The Hip Thruster is manufactured by hand from clear-coated steel so there may be very minor variations in appearance between units.
- Heavy-duty durable padding
- No moving parts (except for wheels)
- Some assembly required
- Dimensions/weight for shipping: Unit shipped in two cartons: Carton A - 64lbs - 32" x 32" x 9"; Carton B - 45lbs - 40" x 13" x 13"
- Load tested to 2,200lbs, recommended for use up to 1,300lbs
- Use pursuant to US Patent 8,172,736
Are you interested in purchasing Hip Thruster units in bulk (5+ units)? Please contact us to request a quote.